Industrial Water Purification
Industrial water purification systems up to 500,000 L/day
Genieye designs and implements industrial water purification systems based in the requirements of customers and specification of the environment. General features of Genieye industrial water purification systems are:
- Industrial standard, washable particles filter with large carbon tanks for point of access initial filtration.
- Multi-array mineralization heads treat all incoming water, removing particles >5µm and killing pathogens before being stored in a large tank, commonly on the roof
- Very beneficial for plumbing because water in the entire building is treated
- Each point of access contains three-stage filtration unit complete with:
- String filters
- Carbon filters
- UV disinfection
- The main rooftop unit is automated, but each point of access unit has own filter gauge.
- Onsite installation available with engineers provided by Genieye.
Health and Economy Features
- Eco-friendly, drawing approximately 10W energy when in operation and does not waste water when compared with RO
- Better for health versus RO
- Uses eco-friendly high-grade coconut carbon;
- Genieye mineralization unit uses the purest minerals and treated water has 1/6 of minerals specified in the North American guidelines for mineral intake maximum limit
- In rural areas operate on solar power
- Using 4 level of filtration, Genieye offers the safest best quality water available